Bowl 138 ~ Neko Neko (Shoyu) Ramen. Neko Neko. Newtown. Sydney

Bowl 138 ~ Neko Neko (Shoyu) Ramen. Neko Neko. Newtown. Sydney 🍜 I loved the Ramen at the original Neko Neko in Fitzroy Melbourne, so I was excited to hear they were opening in Sydney! 

Felt so sorry for them in the timing though just as the world was having to completely shut down though - Ouch! Lucky for us they kept going, as the food here is very good and they do some amazing non ramen dishes too! 

The 3 different ramens are pictured here as I went with 2 friends and we each tried a different one. I had wished that they would have brought the same noodles as used in Melbourne as they are really good! Sadly not 😢 - As with vegan ramen there is always super interesting toppings and colours involved and these bowl servings are extremely generous. 

I had the 'Neko Neko' and it was very strong on the Shoyu flavour. I sampled the spicy tofu and that broth was pretty tasty so will try that next time...



Comments

Popular Posts