Bowl 120 ~ Vegan Tatanmen. Lonely Mouth. Newtown, Sydney

Bowl 120 ~ Vegan Tatanmen. Lonely Mouth. Newtown, Sydney 🍜 

So dang happy that there is a new Ramen joint in Newtown! The legends from RaRa opened up this place today and it is 100% plant based menu only. Some super interesting things I can’t wait to try next time. 

This Tantanmen was seriously good! The broth is creamy and nutty with just the right spice level. Topped with a plant based mince, mushrooms, bok choy, menma, crushed nuts, and a Sichuan pepper chilli oil. 

I would have loved this with thicker wavy noodles instead, and I hoped the noodles might have changed with this new place, but it did not detract from the bowl at all. 

I love the bowl design too. 

A mere 5 minute walk from my house, I will be back often and encourage you to do the same! 🌿🍜

Comments

Popular Posts