Bowl 100 - IIKO Mazesoba. Haymarket, Sydney.


Bowl 100 ~ Original Mazesoba. iiko Mazesoba. Haymarket, Sydney. 🍜 

100 Posts! πŸŽ‰ This is such a fun hobby for me, and I want to thank every single person who follows, likes, or comments on my posts – I just really love Ramen! 🍜🍜 

IIKO MAZESOBA opened today! 

I have not eaten much mazesoba in my time, so I don’t have much to compare to, but this bowl was seriously delicious! So much flavour! 

They make the very thick noodles in house which were bomb! All ingredients made for a super umami bomb bowl; pork belly chashu, 63 degree onsen egg, springions, shredded nori, menma, roasted sesame seeds, plus you add on the top a nori vinegar and chilli oil before mixing it all together – is like a Ramen version of carbonara! 

LOVED this so much. Super fun dΓ©cor in the shop too, and very lovely staff. 

Place is currently serving lunch from 11:30 > 2:30pm, and then shut and re-opened for dinner 5:30pm > 9:30pm.

Comments

Popular Posts